Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why

At twilight, I walked through the autumn leaves to the small elementary school where I voted for Cynthia McKinney. I cast my ballot with extreme pleasure.

Many people there thought, as they always do, that they had to pick the "lesser of two evils" candidate that the mainstream media whored. I'm not doing it. Besides, I still haven't figured out which one of those that is.

I would love to see Chuck Baldwin take office. I would love to vote for the Libertarian Party, because I agree. But at the end of the day, for me,... there's no getting around 9/11. There's no getting around the fact that it has been used as the primary catalyst for war, foreign occupation, and the destruction of the Constitution. This is why Cynthia McKinney, by far the most vociferous candidate for 9/11 Truth, got my vote today. Whether the votes are counted properly or not, I am just glad to say: I voted my heart on the matter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now it makes mroe sense ot me. Can't say as I blame you.